SKI SCHOOL CERVINO: REGULATION
This Regulation (hereinafter, the “Regulations”) governs how to access and behavior during the lessons organized by the Cervino Ski School SS (hereinafter, “Cervino School”). Therefore, the access to their lessons requires the knowledge and the full and unconditional acceptance of this Regulation.
All students must comply strictly the dispositions of this Regulation.
1. PAYMENT: All the lessons, both individual and collective, must be paid in advance. The lessons, both individual and collective, are booked at the time of payment; otherwise you are not guaranteed. The rates of the lessons do not include any ticket for the lifts or insurance. In case of group lessons you can pay the day-to-day before the session, to the cost of a collective single day.
2. DURATION: The hours of lessons are of 55 minutes.
3. ABSENCE OR DELAY OF A STUDENT: In the event that the student is not present to the appointment with the teacher, the lesson paid will not be refunded or recovered. The students who are late, should contact the Cervino school promptly. This situation does not give the right to recover the lessons or refund.
4. CANCELLATION: It’s possible to cancel private lessons, upon notice to the office of the Cervino School, before 17.45 the day before classes. In this case the amount paid at time of booking will be fully refunded or the lesson will be restored. In case of cancellation during the day or after 17.45 on the day before the lesson will not be refunded under any circumstances except for proven medical reasons ONLY upon presentation of a medical certificate.
5. CLOSURE SYSTEMS: In the event of partial closure of the lifts (because wind, failures or other) classes will NOT be refunded and will be held on the ski lifts / slopes remained open.
6. WEATHER CONDITIONS: The lessons are held in any weather condition, unless otherwise provided by Cervino ski School.
7. MINORS: In case of lessons with underage students (except for the older than 14-years old, after signing a specific release at the Cervino School), one parent, one who has parental responsibility or delegate if adult, must be to the address specified by the teacher five minutes before the end of the lesson.
8. USE HELMET CHILDREN 14 YEARS: children under 14 years old must use the helmet APPROVED according to CEE regulations. In the absence of this basic safety requirement classes will not be held nor refunded.
9. GROUP LESSONS: In case of full closure of the ski lifts for one day in the week of lessons, it will not be recovered or refunded in any way. From the second day of total closure will be recovered as far as possible (by virtue of the availability of the Cervino school) or redeemed through a voucher – not transferable – to be used within the current season.
10. IMAGES AND VIDEO: The Cervino School may use photos or videos of the lessons – in full compliance with current legislation on privacy protection – only upon collection of an expressed consent of the interested- without any consideration to the student about it for whatever reason.
11. GOOD HEALTH: In order to attend the classes organized by the Cervino School, students must be in good health and physically fit to participate in activities that will be held. They may constitute contraindications to the performance of the lessons – it is necessary to inform ABSOLUTELY the Cervino School – the following physical conditions: heart disease of any kind, syncope or fainting of any kind, gastrointestinal disorders, ear nose and throat diseases with balance disorders diseases of the genitourinary – urinary, pregnant, subjects under the
influence of drugs or alcohol, high blood pressure, structural changes in the arterial and venous pathways, apparatus bone damage, muscle, tendon and joints, central and peripheral neurological diseases and eye diseases.
13. VARIOUS: These Rules are governed by the Italian law. Although not expressly provided in the Regulations, it applies the current Civil Code. Any dispute arising – directly or indirectly – in relation to the lessons given by the Cervino School will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Aosta. This Regulation repeal and replace every agreement, accord, negotiation, written or oral, among the parts, concerned the object of this regulation.